There are quite a few online shooters coming out this fall, with Battlefield 3 and Modern Warfare 3 at the forefront. However, there's one that hasn't been in the limelight too much yet is actually the better of the titles releasing this year--Resistance 3. Resistance 3 may not look like a high-stakes contender, but it will surely topple both Battlefield 3 and Modern Warfare 3 this year, and here's why.
- It's humans vs. aliens- Human on human combat is so 2007, and one thing that Resistance has going for it is that its a shooter revolved around humanity's fight for survival. There is such a small market for alien invasion shooters, and Resistance 3 perfectly fills the void.
- Cooler Guns- M4A1 Carbine?! Pffftt!!! How about a Bullseye rifle that can track enemies? How about a gun with a huge scope that can hit targets at vast distances?
- Has a better New York- Resistance 3's take on a 1950s New York is way better than what Call of Duty is trying to accomplish with its Hollywood blockbuster spinoff.
- Has Create-A-Class- Another feature that Resistance 3 has, allowing the player to truly make the experience of playing online their own.
- Releases earlier- September 6, 2011
Resistance 3 is set to take the crown this fall; will you help it get there?